When you have made your entries Regatta Central, and correctly entered all of your athlete data, then all you have to do is bring your crews to the weigh-in room at the correct time to complete the process.
If you have not completed your athlete information correctly through Regatta Central, you will be asked to leave the weigh-in room to fill out the information and then return to have your crews go through the process.
All lightweights and coxswains must weigh-in in their club racing uniform from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Friday or on Saturday between 9:00 and 11:00 am. This procedure will take place in the Physics Labs, located in the lower hallway of the Administration Complex.
Any crews that arrive on Thursday night will be weighed in at that time and help us relieve the congestion at the weigh-in room on Friday. Please see Debbie Sage when you arrive to have this process completed.
- Events #1-13 at 1:00 pm
- Events #14-26 at 2:00 pm
- Events #27-39 at 3:00 pm
- Events #40-50 at 4:00 pm
- One weigh-in only is allowed and will hold for the duration of the regatta.
- A coach must accompany each lightweight crew and coxswain during the weigh-in procedure.
- Crews arriving on Saturday may weigh-in on Saturday morning from 9:00 - 11:00 am.
- Please note: ID bracelets will be used for weigh-in procedures. No new bracelets will be issued and all rules regarding identification of lightweights and coxswains will be adhered to.
- If a crew does not make weight they will be considered to be exhibition and will only row in the heat. They will not advance to the next race and points will not be awarded.